Queensland selectors have named an unchanged side for the 2013 State of Origin decider that will be played at ANZ Stadium in Sydney on Wednesday July 17.
The Maroons bounced back from their disappointing Game One effort to score an emphatic twenty-six to six victory over New South Wales in Game Two at Suncorp Stadium and coach Mal Meninga decided to stick with the same seventeen man squad.
New Zealand Warriors utility forward Jacob Lillyman has been named as eighteenth man while Melbourne Storm Center Will Chambers will spend time with the team and will be groomed to replace either Brent Tate or Justin Hodges, who both plan on retiring from representative football at the end of the season, for next year’s State of Origin series.
Queensland are aiming to win an unprecedented eighth straight State of Origin series but have not won a State of Origin contest at ANZ Stadium since 2010.
1. Billy Slater (Melbourne Storm)
2. Darius Boyd (Newcastle Knights)
3. Greg Inglis (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
4. Justin Hodges (Brisbane Broncos)
5. Brent Tate (North Queensland Cowboys)
6. Johnathan Thurston (North Queensland Cowboys)
7. Cooper Cronk (Melbourne Storm)
8. Matt Scott (North Queensland Cowboys)
9. Cameron Smith (c) (Melbourne Storm)
10. Nate Myles (Gold Coast Titans)
11. Chris McQueen (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
12. Sam Thaiday (Brisbane Broncos)
13. Corey Parker (Brisbane Broncos)
14. Daly Cherry-Evans (Manly Sea Eagles)
15. Ben Te’o (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
16. Matt Gillett (Brisbane Broncos)
17. Josh Papalii (Canberra Raiders)
18. Jacob Lillyman (New Zealand Warriors)
19. Will Chambers (Melbourne Storm)
You can find a wide range of State of Origin Game Three betting markets at bookmaker.com.au.
New customers at the Australian owned and operated sports bookie can take advantage of their monster $500 bonus bet offer by quoting the code BONUSBET when they sign-up!