It’s the match every Rugby League fan down under has been waiting for over the past 29 weeks, and 200 games later it’s here the 2013 NRL Grand Final kick off scheduled for 7:15pm (AEST) in Sydney on Sunday night at ANZ Stadium.
For our full 2013 NRL Grand Final Preview complete with our tip to win, follow the link to our earlier story.
But if you’re ready to bet and get the best bang for your buck then read on here!
NRL Grand Final Head-to-Head
Sunday will see the Sydney Roosters take on the Manly Sea Eagles, and it is the minor premiership Chooks topping the NRL Grand Final head-to-head betting markets at a current price of $1.68.
They finished top of the ladder, kept Manly scoreless in the opening week of the finals with their bruising 4 – 0 victory and have had the better of the two runs here making them the deserved favourites.
That said, at $2.20 the Sea Eagles definitely should not be discounted. They have the big game experience and the better recent Grand Final record to boot.
Lots of stats for the Manly fans wanting to take on the Tri-Colours including the fact they have beaten the Roosters in five of the seven finals games played between the two over the years.
NRL Grand Final Line Betting
- Sydney Roosters: -2.5 @ $2
- Manly Sea Eagles: +2.5 @ $2
Now here’s a beauty of a deal for footy fans wanting great value on Sunday’s match. Our No. 1 recommended bookie Ladbrokes.com.au is offering $2 Head-to-Head lines on the game!
NRL Grand Final 3rd Try Refund
Back your team to win and if they score three or more tries but still lose, get your money back!
Other NRL Grand Final Betting Markets
Punters can access over 40 other NRL Grand Final betting markets online at Ladbrokes.com.au for Sunday’s game including:
- Margin betting: Roosters are favouries to win by 1 – 12 paying $2.72 but if you think they’ll open it up at the end with Manly running out of puff you can get them at $3.95 to win by plus 13 points!
- Half time / full time double: Think Sydney will come out firing and get a half time head start before Manly power home for an upset win? Get this option at a juicy $7, with all the other combos listed including Manly leading at the end of both halves for $3.02.
- 1st Tryscorer: Always one of the most popular footy bet options, favourite player to score a four-pointer first and get their team ahead on the blackboard is Michael Jennings paying $9. He’s the only player in single figures. Plenty at $10 though including Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, the ‘Wolfman’ David Williams and Manly skipper Jamie Lyon.
So don’t delay, head over to Ladbrokes.com.au today and show your support for Sunday scoring yourself a bonus $500 welcome bet as a first-time customer too while you’re at it!
*All odds quoted provided by Ladbrokes.com.au and subject to change